This young, hip designer was a contestant on TV's Project Accessory and this beautiful design is just one example of her creative, artistic mind. This deco-inspired chevron pattern is set with Pacific Opal crystals on the bracelet and then repeated on the ring. The finish of choice is antiqued silver plate that looks absolutely wonderful with these hand set crystals. What makes this bracelet so special is that five attatched chains loosely drape across the top of your hand and attach to the ring. This piece is sophisticated and edgy. You are bound to get loads of compliments wearing this unique designer bracelet/ring combo! Please specify ring size when ordering.
- Each piece is custom made- please allow extra time for delivery
- Available ring sizes 5,6,7,8,9
- Antiqued silver plated metal
- Cuff style adjustable bracelet
- 1 1/2" on ring design and 1 3/4" on bracelet design
Gift wrapping: Options are available